[NSRCA-discussion] E-Focus-What would I need?

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Mon Jun 25 08:12:33 AKDT 2007

If I wanted to build an E Focus what would I need? Will this airplane even
lend itself to E flight?

I've no clue what to even try to use so I'm asking for those that know what
will work in this set-up. The airplane will be flying Advance if that's a
consideration. I've got zero knowledge of what motor, esc, batteries, prop
or charger to get.

Basically I need a "plug and play" set up.

Thinking about building one but it's hard to pry these OS 1.40's out of my
hands. :-)

Tim