[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Weight Limits

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 03:20:00 AKDT 2007

By now it should be obvious that I am playing both sides of the question!

This discussion has pointed out that the dry airplanes can easily be stomped
out by just adding a few maneuvers to the sequences. Yesterday electric
seemed the way to go but this morning my affection for the YS 4 strokes has
won out.

Whatever advantage the electrics may offer will not make up for my personal
limitations. Like most flyers, I will continue to do what I enjoy and what I
can. I suppose winning is nice but many of us are pretty happy just playing
the game.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"