[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-1 Perils of judging part-1

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:43:23 AKDT 2007

No competitor badgered a judge.

The NSRCA runs the Nationals and as such the CD can determine who is
qualified to judge (just like any CD can make that determination at a local
contest) - and since we determined that bias was present we decided to not
allow Eric to judge for 2 years.  We aren't banning him from anything - we
just are choosing to not allow him to judge.

Words are very powerful and when used incorrectly can lead to people making
the wrong assumptions of what really happened.

Again, do not assume that whatever Eric wrote is all true either.

  _____