[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-1 Perils of judging part-1

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:52:46 AKDT 2007

I will also add that since Eric signed for the letter that the NSRCA mailed
to him on February 13th, 2007 he has not contacted the officers of the NSRCA
for clarification or to request the data that was reviewed - a full 5 months
have passed on by.  Eric needs to be held accountable for his actions and he
needs to take ownership for his own actions with regard to bias and his
alleged unsportsmanlike conduct (which we did not render an opinion on).  We
would like to make it very clear that the NSRCA expects that all
participants at each and every contest conduct themselves in a professional
and corteous manner especially at a contest such as the Nationals.

-Derek
NSRCA President