[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-1 Perils of judging part-1

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:12:11 AKDT 2007

I find the timing of this very curious - especially at a time just before
the Nationals.  I would caution anyone that is going to jump into this that
unless you know the full story - please do not comment.  As everyone knows
there are three sides to every story - each parties side and then the truth.
There is a long history of acrimony between Eric and one of the pilots
mentioned and I'm sure that came into play during the event last year.

Statements were received from ALL parties involved - Eric Henderson, Dave
Lockhart, Richard Landis, and Dave Guerin and the NSRCA board met last year
(Lamar was President) to go over the statements and to review the judging
analysis that was done.  The board decision was unanimous in that the NSRCA
felt that bias was present and that Eric should be censured by not allowing
him to judge at the Nationals for a determined time period.