[NSRCA-discussion] 12Z programming question

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Thu Jun 21 20:06:14 AKDT 2007

Jon

If you are using a throttle curve and want to do it that way, you can go through AFR, and assign the curve as "spline"...   Then you can
assign the left slider and adjust the bottom of the curve any way you'd like.
This is the way I did the brake on my 14MZ  I can turn it on and off by using the slider.

Rex