[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Electric Weight Proposal LogicandRationale

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Thu Jun 21 12:11:08 AKDT 2007

Dave,

I may be arguing just for the sake of arguing--but: They made an exception
to the take-off weight of 5kg for fuel-so why not for batteries?  If the
rule is 5kg--then it should be that for everyone.  OK, OK, I know (sort of)
why--but I don't necessarily agree with it...bitch, moan, grumble....

Richard