[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Electric Weight Proposal Logic andRationale

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jun 21 11:00:36 AKDT 2007

Hey Richard...

To answer your question of how many guys?, you need only look at the number
of guys that are going to electric and are willing to ³hassle² with the pain
in the ass of cost, weight issues, etc.  This whole conversation is to lower
the ³pain in the ass² quotient.    If it is even thought to be more
competitive, someone will start the trend, and the rest will follow.

The bipe hasn¹t caught on yet simply because it¹s just a little toooooo hard
for the masses.  Electric was that way before too and only Jason was giving
in a go.  A few tech changes and suddenly it¹s close enough, and there¹s a
following.