[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Electric Weight Proposal Logic and Rationale

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Jun 21 09:43:34 AKDT 2007

Leave the weight limit rule alone.  The proposal impacts more than what
appears up front. Electric planes CAN be built much lighter for several
reasons and soon batteries will be lighter.
I now hope that once the masses have spoken, that a private proposal does
not go forth on this subject. That is how we ended up not judging TO/L for
2 years even though 75% of the people wanted to keep juding TO/L.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apetures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering