[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Electric Weight Proposal Logic and Rationale

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 08:08:38 AKDT 2007

I got the following from John Fuqua.  He is going to submit a
proposal to increase the weight limit for electric-powered airplanes
to 11.5 lbs.  I suggested to him that he "float" his rationale by the
NSRCA Discussion List, to get some feedback.  Here is his response.

Ron Van Putte

Begin forwarded message: