[NSRCA-discussion] Further updates for the Signal Seekers contest this weekend . . .

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 17:35:33 AKDT 2007

I'm pretty much running this as a one-man show, so please bring your own coffee in the morning (there is a 7-Eleven right on the SW corner of Michigan and Merriman, so a good cup of coffee is less than 5 minutes away, refer to the map at www.nsrcad4.com ), I will have donuts.  I will also have cold pop (soda for those of you from other parts) and pizza for lunch.

Unfortunately my assistant CD has developed some serious health issues and will most likely be unable to attend.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com