[NSRCA-discussion] Canopy/Hatch Latch

Insightrc flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 18 03:38:55 AKDT 2007

Jerry,

I have used the HLRE001 recently with good results.  The whole unit is a bit
larger than the BVM.  I also liked the fact that I could have the pin
further down inside, away from the canopy surface due to the longer handle.
I did not however, use any screws to mount it....I packed the pin and handle
with vaseline and buried the unit in cabosil and 5 min. epoxy on the inside
of my canopy.

-mark