[NSRCA-discussion] OS 1.40 Case

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 11:33:50 AKDT 2007

Hmmmmm.  Sounds like a guy with lots of experience with broken taps.

I was going to add some words of wisdom here, but I was doing a
repair job on my daughter's car today and had finished tapping a hole
for a 4-40 screw.  In the process of backing the tap out, you guessed
it - broken tap!

Ron Van Putte