[NSRCA-discussion] FLYAGRA

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 12:16:32 AKDT 2007

Uh Oh Bob, I think your secret's out..

  I have already gotten 3,500 spam emails for the generic Chinese equivalent. Theirs even promises to make your transmitter larger and increase the torque of your servos.

Fred Huber <fhhuber at clearwire.net> wrote:
  Now you know you are going to get orders for that stuff....

I can tell you how to make it and package it... and sell it on e-bay.

(letting everyone contemplate that before I give away the secret)