[NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Jun 14 05:37:51 AKDT 2007

I could not agree more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Ferrell
  Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

  I find the lack of confidence in the Judging Certification Program to be an insult to those who put forth so much effort into it.

  There are still a lot of Masters/FAI pilots who choose to not waste their time knowing the AMA rule book. And there are many pilots who are new to the Pattern Discipline that have read and continue to read the Rule book like the Bible!

  The class one flies is not a good indicator of their judging qualities.

  John Ferrell    W8CCW
  "Life is easier if you learn to plow
         around the stumps"
  http://DixieNC.US