[NSRCA-discussion] Nederland Texas Contest Information

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 05:17:36 AKDT 2007

For those planning to attend the Nederland Texas contest on June 23rd and
24th If you need a contest flyer please e-mail your request and I will send  you
one, I have tried to attach one to this notice but to date it hasn't been
approved by the moderator. Local Hotels closest to the field are  listed below
If you plan to attend it will  help if you send me a e-mail Indicating your
name AMA number and class that you will be flying so we  can set up the scoring
program in advance.
We are expecting a record number of pilots  for this event and any help we
get in advance will help to assure the most  number of rounds can be flown.
Preliminary indications are that we expect  40 to 50 pilots which will make
this an excellent Nats warm up  contest.
If you have any questions you can contact me  directly my cell # is
(409)-718-2404
Buddy Brammer CD
Hotel list for the Mid County R/C Club Nederland, Texas Contest June 23 and
24
1. Closest to the field about 1-1/2 miles  (New) Candlewood Suites 2125 Hwy
69  Nederland, Texas Rates $109.00 + Tax  AARP $98.10+ Tax Gov. Emp.$85.00+ Tax
Phone 409-729-9543
2 Holiday Inn Park Central about 4 miles from the field located at 2929
Jimmy Johnson Blvd. Port Arthur, Texas  Rate $109.00 + Tax  AARP  $98.10 + Tax
Phone 409-724-5000
3 Ramada Inn of Port  Arthur about 6 miles from the field located at 3801Hwy
73  East
Port  Arthur, Texas Rates  $75.00 + Tax Phone 409-962-9858
4 Studio-6 about 4 miles from the field located at 3000 Jimmy Johnson  Blvd.
Port Arthur, Texas Rates $92.00 incl.  Tax Phone409-729-6611
5 Executive Inn about 6 miles from the  field located at5131 Hwy 73 East
Groves, Texas
Rates $65.00 + Tax Phone  409-962-5000