[NSRCA-discussion] D4 & 5 Shootout

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 07:36:28 AKDT 2007

Well, the dust has settled and . . . . . . . . .   D5 once again holds the Ryder Cup for another year.. I'm disappointed D4 did not prevail but it was a great contest. Lots of great flying, friendship, stories. jokes, heroes (thanks again to Jim Hubbard, I owe you) and  of course, the evening meals. Nothing like "cow and how" on the patio of the  Texas Roadhouse in Muncie. Thanks to CD Tom Weedon and Co-CD Frank DelGiudice for a great job of keeping it running. Some out of district notables at the contest were Troy Newman, Rusty Dose, Arch Stafford, and Dean Funk. The results will soon be posted on the D4 website (www.nsrcad4.com).

Thanks to everyone for making this a great event, hope to see many of you at the NATS and the D4 Finals.

And don't forget the motto for the weekend   WTF  ! . . . . . . . .

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com