[NSRCA-discussion] List down?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jun 11 06:30:55 AKDT 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 03:11:04 -0700 (PDT)
Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, not getting anything, is the list down?
>
> Bob Kane
> getterflash at yahoo.com

Sorry guys, the network connection to the server went down while I was
out at a contest yesterday and I didn't notice it until I returned home.
Things are back in service now and I'll be rigging up some external
monitoring so I get paged the next time this happens.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com