[NSRCA-discussion] Harvest pattern contest - Alabama

lanpc at comcast.net lanpc at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 15:52:33 AKDT 2007

I wish the Cd's from Andersonville and Harvest would get together and put the two events a couple weeks apart.  Our guys just don't want to make back to back long drives.  They would get an additional 2 to four guys at the event just from jacksonville.

Patrick Lanfri

From: "William C. Harden" <flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net>

There were 14 registered pilots at the contest today.  I left the site before the first round was over, but I would expect the contest to be complete in one day.  There were at least three in each class except FAI, which only AC Glenn and Cameron Smith competed.  Hopefully we’ll see the result of the contest this evening.

Bill