[NSRCA-discussion] Useless Information

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 7 17:29:59 AKDT 2007

I have a 1981 ?? Futaba 5 ch radio with a 72.240 module and a red/white freq flag (  right colors ??? ). When did we get 50 channels ? When did we go narrow band ? Good memory, huh ?

The radio is installed in a bat looking tailess alongside a piped OPS Redhead. About 130mph S @ L. I plan to give it to AMA if I ever get to Muncie.