[NSRCA-discussion] Cullman Contest

Steve Byrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Thu Jun 7 15:09:21 AKDT 2007

Gentlemen

I've had a few inquires about our June contest.  We will not be having a
contest this year as we rebuild our runway.  We'll be glad to see you all
next June.

For those of you who have flown here, you'll have difficulty picturing 60 x
600 FLAT.  We're going to sod 50 x 400 of that beginning tomorrow morning.
Both our pit and parking area are also being enlarged.  We've had power and
water installed.  We should be able to present a greatly improved venue when
you visit next year.

Steve Byrum