[NSRCA-discussion] parts for 140FZ

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 12:13:27 AKDT 2007

Let me check my parts box . . . . .

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Ken Thompson <mrandmrst at comcast.net>
To: NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2007 2:25:13 PM
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] parts for 140FZ

Hi folks,

I have a YS 140FZ that lost the retaining screw for the carb barrel.  In flying the plane the carb barrel and/or carb body has some damage, not sure what happened, but the barrel is pretty stiff when in the proper position.  I tried to sand the interior of the body and the outside of the barrel with 320 grit sandpaper, but I can't get it to smooth out, and there are no noticable burrs or issues.

Does anyone have a spare barrel and body they would be willing to part with, relatively inexpensively?

TIA,

Ken Thompson