[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 05:14:19 AKDT 2007

I also remember a Nats meeting in which flying by class, instead of
by frequency, was discussed.  Rick said (actually more like
'bellowed') that frequency conflict problems would make it unsafe and
"nobody in the northwest would put up with it".  We'd been doing it
in the southeast for many years.  Well, here we are flying by class.

Ron Van Putte