[NSRCA-discussion] Jetero Contest Results

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Jun 5 14:39:39 AKDT 2007

Eddie

Epoxy or Carbon fiber? I returned Keiths phone call once I resurfaced from
Carlsbad Caverns. I will never go there again until they put a cell tower
750 feet down. I am still wondering where the "stuff" from the toilets 750
feet down goes? Anybody know? I was embarrased to ask the Ranger such a
technical question.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apetures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Eddie Batchelor" <perkinsrx at centurytel.net>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
06/05/2007 05:17 PM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Jetero Contest Results

Gray
We missed you at Jetero. Had an epoxy question, got a proxy answer via
Keith Black.  J

Eddie