[NSRCA-discussion] Andersonville contest

schroetere schroetere at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 3 15:47:25 AKDT 2007

Hey Scott,

We had a lot of rain on Saturday and only managed to get in 1 round of flying. We spent the down time doing our judging seminar, however, so the time wasn't wasted. Today was nice all but a very strong wind. We got in 3 rounds for a total of four. We had 27 registered pilots, with only 25 flying. Here were the results...

Sportsman-
1. Harold Tripp
2. Doug Harvel

Intermediate-
1.Marcio Jorge
2. Gary Courtney
3. Patrick Lanfri
4. Rufus Holton

Advanced-
1.Erik Newsholme
2. Jon Lowe
3. Jamie Strong
4. Brian Billings
5. Steve Homenda
6. Bryan Kennedy
7. Randall Bearden
8. Don Peck
9. Mike Constantine

Masters-
1. Emory Schroeter
2. Humberto Pomales
3. John Fuqua
4. Lamar Blair
5. Mike Hester
6. Ron VanPutte
7. Ken Blackwell

FAI- 2 rounds of "P" and one round of "F" (they flew 2 f's but dropped their lowest one).
1. AC Glenn
2. Cameron Smith
3. Ron Ellis

Emory.