[NSRCA-discussion] Castle 85HV for 2m?

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 19:54:38 AKDT 2007

Fred,

Oh Yeah!.. E-Flite 110 will never pull over 85amps if I keep the prop size
under 18x??  Probably the motor will burn out before the ESC?

I gave up on trying to figure out how to put a YS 110FZ/S on a Fliton
Inspire 90.  So, current project switched to Inspire 90 with E-Flite 110.
Then, use the same ESC on E-Flite 160 or something else for one of those 2m
pattern planes later this year.

I wonder if anyone on the list is building one of the Inspire 90..  Element
170 is good, but only for Electric.  I think the LG needs to be replaced
based on the picture that I saw.  I still like the Integral better than the
Element.

Ihncheol

  _____