[NSRCA-discussion] Castle 85HV for 2m?

Orland Mckee o.kee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 19:13:14 AKDT 2007

     How hot are your batteries getting pulling 80 amps?

     Orland

schroetere at bellsouth.net wrote:   Hey Ihncheol,

The HV 85 has worked very well for me. At first, there were some issues with the motor not working well. However, since about March/April of last year when one of CC's firmware updates came out, I have not had any issues. It has worked very well for me. I am using Tanic 5k packs and some Vampower 4500 packs with an AXI 5330/FAI motor. I am pulling about 80 amps. I think you will find the HV 85 will do fine for you.

Emory Schroeter