[NSRCA-discussion] El Paso Tx pattern contest !!!

proesco at jz.cablemas.com proesco at jz.cablemas.com
Mon Jul 30 06:12:24 AKDT 2007

 Hello all,

1st International
BORDER PATTERN SHOOTOUT
(AMA Sanctioned)
The El Paso Radio Controllers and Club Albatros from Cd. Juárez are
pleased to announce the 1st International Pattern Competition. Come and
compete with pilots from México and the USA.
Dates: 11 & 12 of August, 2007
NOTE: Gates open on Friday, August 10 at 8:00AM for early practice and setup.
Contacts USA:EPRC: clubnews at sbcglobal.netSergio Tinajero:
sergio at sergiotinajero.com915-422-2242Contacts México:Gabriel González:
gabrielg74 at hotmail.com656-599-6622 (cel)Francisco González:
proesco at jz.cablemas.com656-268-6342 (cel)

Location:El Paso Radio Controllers Burnett Field11425 McCombs, El Paso, TX
79924 Field contact: Frank Martinez 915-345-5201
Map and GPS coordinates on EPRC web page: www.eprcflyers.com (click on
club info)

 We are organizing this pattern
 contest since we have been assisting to several contest in the US.  We
 always had a great time and the people in the US have been very nice to
 us.  Therefore, we would like to organize a contest to try to reciprocate
 all the attentions we had in the US contests.  If you are interested or
have questions please let me know.

 Regards,

 Francisco Gonzalez Flores
 ALBATROS RC Club of Ciudad de Juarez