[NSRCA-discussion] Engine mount isolators

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 12:17:09 AKDT 2007

Del,

Thanks for the kind words.  I know it will be a long, hard uphill battle, but look forward to working my way back up the ladder.  Before moving up to Masters, I was the NC and VA state champion in Advanced.  I may file the paperwork and drop back one class to Advanced since it has been a 10 year layoff.  I am pretty positive 1997 was the last time I flew a pattern contest.  I guess part of the decision will be made after a few days of flying again.  LOL

Paul LaChance