[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 16:53:46 AKDT 2007

I am glad I got your attention!
I HOPE the sequence can be mended quickly. Unfortunately, those with the power to fix it cannot see its broken!

The NSRCA Board AND the officers AND all those who work so hard to keep the sport alive have my respect!
The scenario at AMA is pretty much a secret society with their own agenda and a lot of inertia.
They have the power to rule and they choose to rule.

Sometimes I think we have survived in spite of their efforts instead of because of them. I pay my dues to both
organizations and I am entitled to voice my opinion and I will!

By the way, you were on the committee that put that six year set of sequences together that I hate so much.
I should blame you, but you would only remind me that I was the committee chair.

BTW, the last  guy we should pick on is Troy. He has put many thankless hours into the game and we have chosen only to critique the few flaws...

How about we take the top ten Nats flyers in each class and let them select next years schedule like FAI does the Unknowns?
This discussion is getting way too serious!

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US