[NSRCA-discussion] all this talk of sequences - Sportsmanquestion

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 14:36:05 AKDT 2007

The intention of providing a box exit/re-entry is to allow a reposition for
those who need it. IMAC seems indifferent to box discipline.

If your positioning is good during practice you could consider it an
opportunity to add turn around maneuvers for the next class up. If you can
handle it you can also do those turn arounds in contests providing you make
them out of the box and remember to call entries and exits.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US