[NSRCA-discussion] all this talk of sequences - Sportsman question

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 13:27:08 AKDT 2007

I have a question about how the Sportsman sequence was devised.

In IMAC the entry level sequence (basic) is flown with no breaks
unlike the entry level (sportsman) class in pattern.

My question is why where the breaks into the sequence ?

When I try to fly (practice) the sportsman pattern sequence I find
the breaks actually create a distraction for me.  For some reason
I find myself practicing the IMAC basic more then the pattern
sportsman.

Thanks for the help