[NSRCA-discussion] NATS advanced question

Robert & Casey Green robcase1 at cox.net
Thu Jul 26 12:29:51 AKDT 2007

Wanted to run this past you all to see what your thoughts were on this.  We know that Advanced is suppose to prepare you for Masters, what if the advanced at the NATS took a similar route to what the masters does; meaning that the top 8 guys in masters get to fly in a 4 round final.  What if advanced had a 3 round final, and the best score was carried over from the previous 4 rounds.  I was thinking that this would certainly make things a little more interesting for the Adavnced folks.  Questions and comments are welcomed.

TIA

Robert