[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 10:08:17 AKDT 2007

Hay Del right on. I am one of those casual flyers and returned to pattern
competition to associate with folks having similar interests. I dropped out
about 10 years ago when we finally changed the masters schedule that was
adopted from FAI and flown for as I remember 7 years. Without help and
working full time here in snow country I was overwhelmed with the effort
needed to memorize the sequence (both directions) and learn new maneuvers. I
went back to scale competition.
Jim Hiller