[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 07:23:25 AKDT 2007

Doug,
We control our schedules now through the rules process and it's been
this way for at least 15 years and probably longer. What we've had
trouble with is more a matter of the timing of the rules cycle than
anything. I don't believe the EC has ever forced a flight schedule on
us, at least not in the last 15 or 20 years.

Verne