[NSRCA-discussion] Trying to get back into pattern

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Tue Jul 24 12:49:59 AKDT 2007

John and Randy,

Thanks for the welcome back.  I hope to get my Patriot in the air this
weekend.  The poor plan has not flown since 97 or 98.  I cannot beleive it
has been that long.  I was flying Masters back then, but due to the 10 year
lay off I think I should start back in Advanced.  That is alloowed right?  I
am pretty sure it was in the rules that I can, but it has been so long I do
not remember.  Nor do I even know ANY of the sequences.

Thanks again for the welcome back.  I am not sure if I will make it to any
contests this year, but I hope to make it to one or two this year and then
try more next year.  Man this layoff is gonna be hard to recover from.

Paul LaChance