[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor MIA

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 12:49:32 AKDT 2007

Jim,
  Thank you very much. I won't panic unless I miss the next issue. I am just excited about getting that print version in my hand.

  Thanks again
  Anthony

Jim Quinn <jaqfly at prodigy.net> wrote:
    Hi Anthony,

  You renewed your 2007 membership on May 26 by PayPal. I updated your membership on May 27, the next day. The first issue you might receive would be the July issue because all the printing/mailing material is due by the 10th of each month. That means you would have missed the May deadline. If you don't receive K-Factors soon please let me know and I'd be happy to send them to you. Don't forget you can read several of the back issues on line by using your membership number and your password. If you forgot them I'd be happy to look them up for you. Let me know what I can do to help you.

  Jim Quinn

Anthony Abdullah <aabdu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Who do I contact if I did not receive the last issue of the K-Factor?

  Anthony