[NSRCA-discussion] Home from the Nats

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:50:35 AKDT 2007

Matthew Frederick wrote:

> I just want to thank you for the excellent pictures and daily updates
> throughout the Nats. You kept us up-to-date much better than NatsNews did,
> and I truly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for the kind words.

NatsNews is a professional-quality newsletter.

It takes time to make it look as good as it does.

I was just throwing out raw data, so I could beat
NatsNews by a half-day or so.

I would love to get things hooked up so that
results went online real-time shortly after the
printed pages were posted at the flying site.

There may be some technical and cultural hurdles to
making that happen.

My theory is that if the results are posted at the
flying site, there is no harm in releasing them on
the internet.  Other folks may have a different
view of it.

				Marty