[NSRCA-discussion] Elmer's glue

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jul 23 09:58:37 AKDT 2007

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:43:25 -0500
"Jerry Voth" <jjvoth at mtelco.net> wrote:

> The only Elmer's urethane glue I can find is Elmer's Ultimate. Does it
> take  the place of Probond? Does it have the same properties-work time
> etc?
>
> Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Elmer's Ultimate is the only polyurethane glue I've used.  Very strong,
bonds to anything, drying time is basically over night. For precise
application, I a 12cc curved tip MonoJect syringe to apply it and then
cap it with a T pin.  Shelf life in the syringe exceeds the time it
takes me to use up a syringe full - which may say something about my
flying/landing ;)

The syringes I use:
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGGG7

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com