[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Final Scores

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Jul 22 15:55:44 AKDT 2007

Tim Taylor wrote:

> Well we know all about FAI and Masters, but wasn't there a couple other
> classes flying? What about them? Don't they rate some air time as well?

I went to Muncie to cover the FAI team selection
and help Rusty Dose with fundraising for the team.

The way that my days went, I missed seeing any
Intermediate and Advanced flying.

Their scoring trailer was at site 4.  Their score
sheets were not posted at site 1.

I presume that NatsNews gave all the standings for
all four classes.

If we try something like this again, it would be
great to have designated reporters for each site
and class.

				Marty