[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel Line Pressure

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 22 03:50:05 AKDT 2007

I have and occasionally use manometers. The problem here is that a one pound range is a lot of tubing for water or fuel. I was shocked to find out how much pressure a muffler produced.

Don't overlook that more nitro leads to a broader needle setting. Of course more Nitro also brings along more problems!

I have also learned that running an engine on a test stand without an exhaust system provides misleading information.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US