[NSRCA-discussion] FAI Final Result

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 18:26:54 AKDT 2007

FYI all, I was not trying to make any political issue of the top three
eligible people; I did not if Quique was yet eligible and I did not remember
if team trials was also the FAI finals.  I think Chip and Sean have done the
US team proud, but I am also glad to see some new blood in there for the
next go around.  Special congrats to Andrew for his hard work and
perseverance, now I can tell people I took two rounds from him a long time
ago when we were both in Advanced back in Michigan.  I intend to leave out
the part where he had to flameouts in those two rounds though....