[NSRCA-discussion] test

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Jul 20 19:07:58 AKDT 2007

I had that happen to me at one time. I use Yahoo mail and whenever I would get spam in my inbox, I would click the "spam" button. I had Yahoo mail configured so any time I clicked the "spam" button, it would report the spam and also add the sender's email address to an exclusion list. Trouble was, some spammers will spoof the sender's address to be the same as the recipient, so I ended up having Yahoo exclude any emails that were sent by me. I found the problem and deleted my address from the exclusion list and started receiving my emails to the group again. Maybe this is the problem for you guys.

  Bob R.

"William C. Harden" <flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  The same thing happens to me to.

_____