[NSRCA-discussion] nats

moleski at canisius.edu moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Jul 20 06:21:08 AKDT 2007

brian young wrote:

> Wow... a lot of right thrust..  ...  ;-)

> http://picasaweb.google.com/martin.moleski/Nats2007Thursday/photo#5089016055128575858

Derek noticed the trim change and made the necessary adjustments, but the problem
with loss of throttle control turned up in his first maneuver and occupied his
attention fully for the rest of the flight.  He only understood the significance
of the trim change when he saw what had happened to the engine.

At the banquet he said, "Last year I had trouble getting my engines to run;
this year I had trouble getting them to stop."  ;o)

					Marty