[NSRCA-discussion] Live from the Nats

moleski at canisius.edu moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Jul 18 06:27:03 AKDT 2007

I'm writing you from Team USA Mobile #1 (Rusty Dose's home
on wheels near site 1 in Muncie).

Looks like we didn't get the technical support we were hoping
for from one of our sponsors, so I'm going to do what I can
to patch together some stuff here, on RCUniverse, and at
nsrca.org.

I heard that the NSRCA meeting went late last night.
Low-key, no big news that I've heard of.  Someone apparently
did ask about when and if we might be able to upgrade
nsrca.org.  I had a very brief conversation about that
with Derek this morning and will try to follow up further
with him and the board during the week.

I got hung up in the closing of interstate 90 near Erie, PA,
and didn't get to bed until 2:00 AM over in the Anderson
Motel 6.

It was a rainy morning.  Flying began well after 9:00 AM.
Still overcast, but all the lines are in action, I think.

Stay tuned for further exciting updates, if and when they
become available.

				Marty