[NSRCA-discussion] Too qiuet

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Jul 17 17:50:58 AKDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:02:51 -0600
"William C. Harden" <flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Interesting; I'm glad someone received my e-mail on the list.
>

> But the original e-mail that I sent and that you responded to has not
> yet been received by my computer.  In fact, I have received no e-mail
> from the pattern list today.  Is this your experience also?  Just
> wondering.

Don't forget that you can always catch up (or verify) list traffic by
perusing the archives:

http://lists.nsrca.org/pipermail/nsrca-discussion/

The archives themselves are updated real time - as soon as messages make
it through the system.  The searchable index is updated weekly.

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com