[NSRCA-discussion] New Prestige Flight

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Jul 17 04:49:23 AKDT 2007

RCSkyraidr at aol.com wrote:      I am glad that I didn't opt to go electric and make the airplane weigh 11 pounds. I don't think it would have been as happy at that weight as it now seems to be at 9.5. Still, there are many e-Prestiges out there doing well but do they also float through the pattern as my glow does. Would like to know for future decisions.
  Frank,

  FWIW, 9.5 lbs empty, add fuel, then how much does it weigh? Close to 11 lbs. The difference in takeoff weight between glow and electric are not that much different.

  Bob R.