[NSRCA-discussion] New Prestige Flight

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 16:29:36 AKDT 2007

In a message dated 7/16/2007 7:59:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ed_alt at hotmail.com writes:

I don't  think anything else available comes close the the flying weight of
the  Prestige, except maybe the Vivat, so they basically can't operate at
lower  settings. The engineering and craftsmanship at Wistmodel are world
class  and as far as I'm concerned, they set the standard that all others
should  aspire to.

Ed what is the flying weight of your Prestige?

My Integral is in at 10 lb 8 oz. It probably would be less if set  up for
masters sequences.
I have a lot of weight in the nose (9 oz) for my  intermediate sequences and
my skill level.
If I took the servos out of the stab and moved them to the CG the model
would weigh in at just under 10 lb

Of course the quality of the Integral is not that of the Prestige. I  agree
the Prestige is a step above the rest.

Are you at the NATS?

Carl