[NSRCA-discussion] 90 size pattern plane

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 12:53:05 AKDT 2007

In a message dated 7/14/2007 4:18:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alberji at charter.net writes:

I'm  guessing the recommended 2S Evolution 1.00 NX is plenty of power for a
beginner on a budget.   Thoughts?   Remember: (sportsman +  beginner +
budget).  :-)

Other threads seem to say the stock  Evolution muffler will not fit.  A Pitts
muffler, such as from Bisson, is  suggested.  Additional thoughts from this
community of experts will be  appreciated.  Thanks!

If it were my decision to make, I would go with an OS .90 FX instead  of the
Evolution.

Carl