[NSRCA-discussion] Twister for sale ( will bring to the Nats)

andrew andrewjesky at charter.net
Fri Jul 13 20:28:10 AKDT 2007

Hey everyone,

Its time for me to get rid of a pattern plane as they seem to be taking up quite a bit of room in the basement. I'm selling my ZN Line Twister that was built last winter. It has no more then 50 flights on it and it flying great. It setup includes:

Hacker C-50 14XL Comp
Hacker 90 Comp controller
JR 8611 on the rudder
JR 9411SA's on the wings
JR 3421SA's on the Stab
JR 790 Receiver

With Thunder Power 5300's the plane weighs in at about 10 pounds 12oz.

I will have the plane at the Nationals for sale for 3200 including everything listed above and a set of 10s4p 5300mah Thunder Power packs. The batteries have about 30 cycles on them and are working flawlessly.

If you have any questions before the nats please feel free to drop me an email.
for pictures click on link
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=518342

Andrew Jesky
andrewjesky at charter.net